Sales Manager for the Salon international de la Lingerie
Post : Sales Manager for the Salon international de la Lingerie
Location : La Caserne, 12 rue Philippe de Girard 75010 Paris
Start date : ASAP
Type of contract : Fixed-term contract
LE SALON INTERNATIONAL DE LA LINGERIE
The Salon International de la Lingerie is the world's leading event in the lingerie and swimwear sector.
Since July 2022 it is operated by the WSN group, the first event group for fashion in France (Who's Next / Premiere Classe / Impact / DRP / Traffic ...).
Our team is growing and we are looking for a new collaborator to prepare the 2023 edition!
If you recognize yourself in the following list, it's YOU.
You're eco-responsible, you're body positive and gender is not an issue for you anymore.
You spend all your time on your phone and on social networks. Don't change anything because #wearedigital
You like music. Good music, of course. It's unrelated but essential.
You feel good about yourself, you have ideas (good and bad, we'll take anything), a lot of initiative, a lot of energy and most of all, you want to join this project.
WE WILL ASK YOU
Strategy and Development
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plan through shared knowledge of the market: competitor analysis, trade show visits, portfolio analysis, detection of development potential in France and abroad, identification of trends and innovations...
- Develop and implement the sales action plan, and establish priorities according to the strategy defined by the sales management
- Develop sales pitches for its targets and participate in the development of general sales pitches
- Prospect, sell and negotiate exhibition space and related products with a portfolio of clients and develop it further
- Develop business proposals and quotations, and also select applications for participation
- To think about the implantation of the stands with optimization of the ratios
- Advice and support for exhibitors in organizing their presence at the show
Analysis and reporting
- To report on the status of commercialization
- To follow up on payments and to follow up on unpaid invoices in relation with the sales department
- Evaluate commercial actions and implement corrective actions
- To contribute to the analysis of the performance of our events (debriefings, recommendations...)
We don't want to push too hard but:
- You must have a strong product/fashion awareness
- Knowledge of the lingerie and bath market is a plus
- If you are organized and have excellent interpersonal skills, we give you a 10/10.
Send us your application, indicating your availability and briefly describing your motivation: [email protected]