Sales Manager - Who's Next Tradeshow
M/F on fixed-term contract
WSN is a subsidiary of the Comexposium group.
OBJECTIVES AND CHALLENGES OF THE JOB
The Sales Manager actively participates in the development of our events and is responsible for marketing them to a dedicated portfolio.
HIERARCHICAL LINK : Commercial Management
- Strategy and Development
- • Contribution and recommendations through its shared knowledge of the market to the development of the marketing plan: analysis of the competition, trade fair visits, analysis of the portfolio, detection of development potential in France and internationally, identification of trends and innovations...
- • Elaboration and implementation of the commercial action plan, definition of priorities, according to the strategy defined by the commercial management
- • Development of sales pitches for its targets and participation in the development of general sales pitches
- • Proposal of an implementation strategy and optimisation of the sectorisation in conjunction with the sales department
- • Prospecting, selling and negotiating exhibition space and related products with a portfolio of clients and prospects to be developed
- • Preparation of commercial proposals, quotations; selection of applications for participation
- • Layout of the stands with optimisation of the ratios
- • Advice and support for exhibitors in organising their presence at the exhibition
- Analysis and reporting
- • Reporting on the progress of marketing
- • Follow-up of payments and follow-up of unpaid invoices in relation with the sales department
- • Evaluation of commercial actions and implementation of corrective actions
- • Contribution to the analysis of the performance of our events (debriefings, recommendations...)
PROFILE REQUIRED :
- 5 to 10 years' experience in the ready-to-wear fashion sector
- Commercial training reinforced by a first significant commercial experience
- Mastery of prospecting and negotiation methods
- Hunter and developer temperament
- Strong relational dimension, rigour, tenacity, listening and availability
- Fluency in English; another language is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Do you recognize yourself? Don't hesitate and join us!
Send your application with a brief description of your motivation to [email protected]
Mission based in Paris, to be filled immediately.